New privacy policy

 # Personal Data :



We do NOT collect any personal data of anyone like your photos phone numbers or anything. Personal data means personally identifiable information that specifically identifies you as an individual (e.g. your name, email address, Contacts etc).





# Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data :



We disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders and other legal processes as well as to establish/exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We will share non-Personal data and personal data in order to investigate, prevent or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Use or as otherwise required by law.




# Changes to the Privacy Policy :



We are in its sole discretion, change this Privacy Policy from time to time, any and all changes will be reflected here and the date new versions are posted will be stated at the top of this Privacy Policy, so please review it periodically.




# Non-personal Data :



We may disclose non-personal data to third parties and/or allow third parties to collect non-personal data through their own embedded technology. In order to deliver targeted ads to you, the third-party advertising companies may place or recognize unique cookies, anonymous identifiers or similar technology for non-personally identifiable information. Non-personal data means information that, by itself, does not personally identify you. We may collect non-personal data such as your device model number, operating system version, country code and other properties for purposes of managing the apps and communicating with you, as well as for targeted ad-serving.




# Location Data :



Some of the apps may request your Location data for a functional purpose. We may use various technologies to determine location, such as GPS, Wi-Fi or other network-based data

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Sir maine isame 18750 bank me withdraw kiye par bank me nahi aaye hai lekin kyo nahi aye hain mujhe jawab chahiye mujhe Aasha hai Aap meri baat par jarur dhayan denge.

      Delete
    2. This developer should banned to google playstore... This bullshit scammer

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello spin to win I just withdraw 18600 coins which meets the requirements of the rules of your game. Its also equivalent to $74. I withdraw it right away through paypal. This app also confirm that it was successfully transfered to my acc. I think youre a scam like any other app and for saying these i am willingful to take back my that words, I will also will make an big apology and will continue to support your business. These is not a threat but if you dont make any move about these issue I will destroy your repution. Thank you and please be remind to also reply. Good day

    ReplyDelete
  4. This SCAM GAME or LEGIT hu is pay out and recieve here ?????????????😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even my 600 rs are pending
    Please

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kujh bhi nahi sub bakwas hay koi kujh nhi milta yahn bht time waste karnay k lia Jo walay log Hain bus unkay lia asee scam or bullshit games bani Hain

    ReplyDelete
  7. I earned 18530 and withdraw to my bank account but don't receive any payment in my account .. I want my payment or I will report

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please check, whether my money is transferred to my account please because I did it yesterday and till it has not been transferred to my account please check 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    I did honestly so please

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why did you fool us ? I played this game for more than one week and get more than 18k coins. I didn't get any money evene after 24 hours of withdrawal. This is not fare. Do your work with good intentions and give back the money to deserving people's who played the game. Please don't regret this message

    ReplyDelete
  10. ฉันได้ถอนเงินออกจากเกมส์.แต่ทำไมเงินไม่เข้าบันชีเลยสักทีโปรดเอาเงินเข้าบันชีฉันหน่อยจะได้มั้ย

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just pay us we use our time and datas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please I need to know the days it takes for the withdrawal request to be successfully transferred to our account. We need payment proof so as to invite more people to partake in the spin to win game. People won't venture into this if they aren't sure that it's legit. Nd if they later find out that it's scam. Pls kindly reply me on this. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me my money haven't reflected in my wallet it said your payment is submitted to the server then why I can't see my money please

      Delete
  13. I cash out but i cant reiceve very sad im from phillipines my paypal acc. Is gamerscat0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ผมทำเรื่องหลายวันแล้วตอนนี้ยังไม่ได้เงินเลยรบกวนตามให้ด้วยครับ

    ReplyDelete
  15. No one has even got paid before this app is total fraud does any one has an idea on ways to get an app banned I will make sure that this app get banned for good 💔 I am going to work very hard to make this app get banned!! How can u play with people like that, I mean I put all my hope, precious time ⌚, and work, just hopping that I will get paid and I get nothing absolutely nothing not even a word to say hay fuck u we won't give you your money

    ReplyDelete
  16. Judging by the reviews from this app it's clear that this shitty app is a scam oh wow no wonder why my first withdrawal never went through.. Scam Scam Scam!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog